Terms and Conditions
You or anyone using our services agree to the following terms and conditions of the hire of our services. A contract will exist between you and Crazy Little Booths when the deposit, payment or part payment is received. We therefore recommend you retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Deposits, Payments and Bookings
- When a booking is made with Crazy Little Booths regardless of the method of contact it is deemed that the customer has read, understood and is bound by our terms and conditions of hire.
- A deposit of £50 is required on booking to secure an event date, you have 14 days from booking to pay this deposit either by BACS or by debit/credit card by calling 01752 936006. If is not received in this time then the date will be released to other customers.
- Cancellation up to 42 days prior to the event is full amount of monies paid will be refunded excluding deposit.
- Cancellation between 29 days and 41 days before the event a refund of 50% of the monies paid will be refunded excluding deposit.
- Cancellation within 28 days of the event no refund of any monies will be paid.
- All full balances need to be received and cleared 28 days prior to the event.
- All equipment remains the property of Crazy Little Booths at all times.
Space and access, venue, location and equipment
- It is your responsibility to ensure Crazy Little Booths is given the correct venue address, postcode and contact details. The company cannot be held responsible for delays due to incorrect information.
- The photo booth has the following dimensions a 5ft by 8ft an area of 7ft by 10ft is required for construction. If the red carpet is included please allow an extra 4ft to the width and also allow for a table to hold the props.
- Crazy Little Booths are covered by Public Liability Insurance up to £1 million and all our equipment is PAT tested. It is your responsibility to check this is acceptable by the venue. We are not responsible if the venue refuses to allow Crazy Little Booths to operate.
- Crazy Little Booths cannot be held responsible if the event electric supply is faulty and effects the running of the booth. If it is shown that the venue is at fault no refund is due, if the fault is with Crazy Little Booths then a refund will be payable.
- Photo booth is for indoor use only or in a totally waterproof marquee with a solid floor. Between 1st of October and the 1st of May marquees must be heated.
- Hired equipment will be set up in one location agreed on arrival and once unloaded cannot be moved.
- If the above conditions are not met the hire fee is still payable.
Timings and set up services
- In the event you need to change timings we will do our best to accommodate them but can’t guarantee we can meet these changes.
- We will arrive approx. 90 minutes prior to the event any idle time needed prior to the event will be charged at £25 an hour. All these timings need to be arranged by you with the venue.
- The Photo booth requires access to mains supply electricity within 10 metres of the booth. If using a generator please advise us in advance to ensure it is suitable.
Damage to equipment and safety of staff, termination of hire
- In the event of behaviour by guests that could affect the safe running of our equipment, damage to the photo booth, props or other equipment, or rudeness or threats to our staff we reserve the right to immediately cease use of the equipment and remove it from the event. In this instance the hire fee still remains payable in full.
- The customer is responsible for any damage to the booth by their guests.
- If the attendant feels due to excess alcohol someone is unfit to use the booth we reserve the right to refuse them access to the booth.
Events beyond our control
- Crazy Little Booths cannot be held responsible for circumstances that may prevent us from attending your event that are out of our control. If this occurs we will only be liable for refunding the monies paid to us.
Health and safety
- Participants must be physically fit to take part in the photo booth activities, and free from any illnesses or conditions which may render the activity hazardous. Crazy Little Booths accepts no responsibilities if clients do not adhere to these rules.
- Loss or damage to property owned by those using the photo booth, or personal injury or death of any participants however caused, unless proven negligence of Crazy Little Booths.
Use of images
- You agree that all images taken in the photo booth can be uploaded to a web gallery public or private as specified on the booking form.
- You grant us permission to use any images for advertising and promotional purposes unless private.
- We will delete any images deemed to be offensive, or could cause embarrassment to individuals and will remove any picture from our website if requested.
- If you choose to have images loaded onto our Facebook site you take responsibility for allowing all and any users to upload any images.
- The client means the person or company or organisation booking the photo booth equipment.
- Crazy Little Booths is the service provider.
- Booking form refers to any booking form or terms and conditions contained on our website, emailed or posted to you.